Hire Resolve's client is urgently seeking the expertise of a Senior Hydrogeologist working remotely.
- Support the development and execution of technical approaches to problem-solving, specifically as related to hydrogeological evaluations and supporting remedial corrective actions under regulatory programs and in adherence with client objectives
- Conduct/lead and support management of routine data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for the hydrogeology discipline
- Document project-related activities
- Conduct/lead and support management of field oversight of drilling activities using various drilling methods, geophysical logging, and well construction
- Salary: R70K/yr - R80K/yr, negotiable
- Healthcare and wellness
- Financial support and security
Contact Hire Resolve for your next career-changing move.
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your resume on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise.Requirements
- B.S. degree in engineering (geotechnical, environmental geological), environmental science, geology, hydrogeology, or other related discipline. (7-10 years’ experience)
- M.S. degree with a concentration in Hydrogeology desired
- 7-10 years of environmental consulting experience including designing, managing and implementing groundwater monitoring compliance programs, conducting hydrogeological investigations, and assisting in the design of groundwater remedies