Our client, a Leading Insurance Company, is continuing to expand their National footprint and seeking to add multiple Senior Homeowner Property Claims Specialist due to growth! This person would be responsible for handling mid to complex Homeowner Property losses throughout the United States. Qualified candidates must possess a strong knowledge of handling Homeowner Property files as well as hold an active Adjuster License(s). This is a Direct Hire position.
• Investigate and evaluate coverage, liability, and damages on new losses.
• Verify, investigate, and evaluate coverage, liability, and damages on property losses and determine appropriate reserves and settlement values in accordance with standard practice guidelines including quality, cycle time and insurance contact.
• Draft correspondence, including but not limited to, coverage letters to stakeholders.
• Select, direct, and manage Vendors/Counsel including approval of defense budgets.
• Resolve claims within designated monetary authority.
• 5 to 12+ years of experience handling Homeowner Property claims
• 5+ years of experience working as a Staff Examiner for an Insurance Carrier
• Must hold multiple Adjuster Licenses
• Excellent Customer Service and Organizational skills.
• High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
• $70,000 to $95,000 per year plus up to 15% yearly bonus plan
• Flex schedule and ability to work remotely
• 401k matching employer contributions
• Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits