Senior Global Benefits Manager
Reporting to the VP of Global Employee Engagement and People Operations, the Senior Global Benefits Manager will be responsible for overseeing the employee benefits program for Sumo Logic. This includes developing and implementing a comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of both the employer and the employees. The Global Benefits Manager will monitor the various plans and policies to ensure compliance with legal requirements and company objectives. They will also stay informed of industry changes and new developments to help the business keep up with best practice standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and administer the employee benefits package, including health, life, disability, and retirement plans.
- Leverage data to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement. Implement agreed upon solutions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external global vendors, broker, and providers and ensure procedures are followed to minimize costs.
- Lead Global benefits open enrollment and renewal program planning and management, and monitor utilization.
- Manage day-to-day benefits administration, including budget management, billing, enrollment, and changes.
- Design and execute employee communications relating to benefits.
- Respond to Tier 3 inquiries, troubleshoot benefit issues, and resolve conflicts.
- Provide escalation support for Tier 1 and Tier 2 inquiries managed by Shared Services
- Primary POC for all non-parental Leave of Absence requests, COBRA/terminated employee benefits escalations and issues, and 401k NDT, annual 401k audit, and 5500 filing.
- Monitor compliance with laws and regulations related to benefits.
- Monitor employee eligibility for benefits in accordance with company guidelines.
- Present findings, recommendations, and actions to be considered.
- Report benefits-related data and trends to senior leadership
- Conduct benefits audit reviews, U.S. and international (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, HSA, HRA, COBRA, Life/ADD)
- Lead benefits plan design and optimization assessment
- Cross Functional initiative: Partner with Employee Engagement to revitalize efforts to support employee productivity and design methods for employee recognition as part of our ‘Work@Sumo’ efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant benefits management experience
- Highly knowledgeable with all aspects of employee benefits programs
- Proficient with Bswift, G-suite, and HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills with immediate team and cross functional partners (Payroll, etc.)
- Strong broker/vendor management experience
- Takes initiative and is solution oriented.
- Able to be agile and work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent problem-solving and time-management skills
Sumo Logic, Inc., empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com. #LI-Remote #LI-DNI
The expected annual base salary range for this position is $150,000 - $170,000. In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to participate in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our benefits offerings, and equity awards. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors which include (but aren’t limited to) role level, skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, and experience.