Our premier financial client is seeking multiple Full Stack .NET/Java Software Engineer (s) for Senior Digital Software Engineer Full-time/ Direct-Hire roles.
Client is open to people working at either of the three locations -
- Chicago, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Oakland, CA
Client is open to 100% remote | work from home flex. Job Description: This person needs to be strong in .NET and have experience with Java on the back-end.
As a member of the Digital Technologies Group, the Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining legacy and "Cloud First" applications written primarily in C# and focused on .Net Core and Azure cloud platform. This person needs to be strong in .NET and have experience with Java on the back-end.
The group is continuously working to improve our Agile, Engineering, and DevOps practices and this role will be expected to actively participate in these efforts. At its core, this role requires excellent problem-solving skills and C#/.Net coding capability. Candidate will need to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence engineering and business team members across many projects and departmental boundaries. Additionally, candidate should not be afraid to get their hands dirty working incident responses, writing code, configuring applications, troubleshooting issues, digging into logs, looking at metrics, etc. Candidate will be a key member of successful independent teams that solve problems in an efficient and timely manner. Responsibilities:
- Provides programming expertise and business analysis skills within an assigned business area, usually as a member of a project team, in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications.
- Prepares programming specifications from which programs will be written, and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
- Prepares programming documentation and recommends changes in development, maintenance and application standards.
- Analyzes and develops logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.).
- Complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- Minimum 7 years' experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Power BI, C#, ASP.NET, Java, Web Services, Cloud Development, etc.) required.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in business application design and development.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Strong domain expertise in cloud application development (Azure Preferred) IaaS, PaaS, Serverless, API Management Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, DockerEE) DevOps / continuous integration technologies (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Terraform) Web application server technologies, Monitoring Technologies (native cloud monitoring and 3rd party monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Moogsoft, Splunk, and others).
- Experience with Middleware, Web Servers, Proxies, Firewalls Expertise with databases and data modeling / design (SQL & NoSQL).
- Full-stack development expertise in C# Cloud application development (Azure Preferred) DevOps / continuous integration technologies, Monitoring Technologies Expertise with databases (SQL & NoSQL), Hands-on expertise in DevOps and CICD techniques and technologies.
- Extensive experience in creating engineering and architecture related documentation and other artifacts in support of large-scale development efforts Cloud and distributed application design, software architecture and practices, Hands-on expertise implementing and using DevOps and CI/CD techniques and technologies.
- Experience using integrated development environments targeting Linux, Windows, public clouds required Breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required. Familiarity with other SaaS Cloud solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Office 365) Security principles - encryption, authentication, authorization, integrity, auditing, pen testing etc. - and how these are applied in a cloud environment.
- Evaluates application software packages and makes recommendations to management. Participates with other colleagues in new product reviews, tests, and pilots. Collects and analyzes business requirements for large projects. Proficient in debugging techniques and technical problem analysis.
- Performs feasibility studies, translates requirements into an appropriate design. Identifies conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggests alternative solutions.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams.
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills. Knowledge of project management technique is required.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- The ability to self-learn and quickly understand new and changing technologies in a fast-moving cloud world, how and if these changes can be leveraged to improve the solution and the overall impact of these in the technical design and operational delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred, or equivalent work experience and technical training.
Client cannot provide H1B sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- provided by Dice