Find.co brings knowledge and confidence to internet users in the Crypto, Finance, Entertainment, Technology and Software industries.
What we do for users: Make informed decisions
What we do for companies: Better leads, more profit
We combine the power of technology and humans with strict editorial guidelines to attract customers who will love your product. Our technology enables us to personalize your message and deliver it to the right people, at the right time.
We are a team of qualified experts who are responsible for Top sites and communities like:
The crypto space is complex and full of opportunities. We research and test them to enable you to leverage the best ones. Navigate through our honest and unbiased recommendations!
About the team & Growth opportunities in the team
As a remote-first Employer we value and actively promote flexibility in the workplace to better fit everyone’s life, so that not only are we able to maintain the right work-life balance but also foster a more inclusive workplace by eliminating both geographical and physical barriers.
- Develop and maintain web applications using React on the front end and Node.js on the back end.
- Collaborate with designers to implement responsive and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Design, develop, and optimise APIs to enable seamless data flow between the front-end and back-end.
- Implement user authentication and authorisation systems.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality code and maintainable software.
- Optimise applications for performance and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in web development.
- Develop, test, document, and maintain processes and procedures related to web development.
- Develop responsive, standards-compliant HTML and CSS3 websites.
- Optimise website performance to guarantee a high SEO benchmark score.
- Evaluate, revise, and maintain existing codebase. Debug and troubleshoot issues, ensuring smooth operation of web applications.
- Perform testing and quality assurance to identify and resolve defects.
- Keep project timelines and deadlines on track.
- 5+ years of Senior full-stack development experience in professional production environments.
- Proficiency in building backend applications using NodeJS.
- Experience with database systems, such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with Git Flow version control.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks, such as Jest or Mocha.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS cloud platform.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Retool
- Experience with MaterialUI
Find.co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.