TITLE: Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a person that can build and maintain various portal and API capabilities for a fast-paced organization that is growing. The person will be a key resource that drives the microservices based architecture to support healthcare portals as well as business-to-business integration requirements on the roadmap from infancy into a mature system that is centered around providing an amazing end-user experience. Front end experience in REACT required to continue customizing portals for external clients.
To be considered you must have hands on Java and React experience.
- Establish best practices, structure and processes to ensure timely executive of high-quality deliverables
- Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout software development life cycle
- Strong cloud-technologies experience with a proven record of building and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Collaborate with scrum team, product and technical leads to enhance or resolve product features while delivering on committed sprint stories and goals
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hands on experience working with REST and/or SOAP APIs
- Experience with REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Responsive and mobile-friendly web assets
- Cross-browser development
- Strong test automation experience using tools such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
- Experience using agile development practices.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills along with strong organization, decision making and management abilities.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a directly-related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE
- 3+ years in Web development frameworks like React, Spring, Spring Boot other Node.js based systems, React-native, etc.
- RECENT 1+ years experience with REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- 2+ years of being part of Agile teams - Scrum or Kanban
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies required; AWS preferred
- Experience with Git/SVN, native Git-SCM or service providers (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, etc.)
- Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies
- Work in an agile CI/CD environment (Jenkins experience a plus)
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.