Senior Full Stack Developer (React & Python)
About the job
Trio is more than just a group of software engineers solving problems. We are people who believe in innovation, global responsibility, and fair business. We are passionate about overcoming challenges with software engineering, forward-thinking, cutting-edge technology, and creative ideas to produce amazing products.
We value intelligence, professionalism, and integrity among other values in our team members and are constantly looking for like-minded people to join Trio. We believe that we do more than allocating software engineers for our client’s projects – we contribute towards technological progress and innovation by helping businesses achieve their goals for growth by providing users with bespoke software.
We believe that great software engineering teams can impact the world.
Trio seeks to change the way companies build software by creating environments that inspire and empower developers to:
- code with care
- take initiative
- never stop learning
- be honest
Come join our team and be a part of a community of developers that do what they love and work with people who love their work!
- 3+ years of professional experience using React
- 3+ years of professional experience deploying applications
- 2+ years of professional experience working with databases
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Git
- Write clean code with respect to proven and reliable design patterns
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery
- Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development
- Collaborate with the team to deliver high-quality products on time
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Manage your personal tasks and deliver code on time
Who you are
You have built useful, thoughtful web applications in the past and are able to show for it. In addition, you also embrace the following core skills:
- Communication – You can manage expectations, share ideas, ask questions and bring up concerns in a clear and timely manner
- Self Management – You can manage your time and get tasks done
- Teamwork & Collaboration – You work well with others
- Adaptability – You’re able to learn new technologies and adjust to new work environments quickly
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking – You’re able to solve complex problems with clean solutions while considering business objectives
Enjoy Trio’s Perks and Benefits!
Never stop learning through Trio’s educational assistance program. We offer funding for online courses for any topic to improve your skills or learn something new.
With up to three weeks off of paid vacation and a few extra days to yourself per your discretion, we hope that your enthusiasm for Trio never surpasses your regard for self-care. As an international company, we also observe national holidays across the globe. Rest and recoup.
We realize that often software developers are burdened with the weight of the world. But although we have lots to work on, Rome wasn’t built in a day. Expect your typical 40-hour workweek’ here at Trio.
Trio believes that you should be compensated fairly for your talent and work. You’ll get a competitive salary based on your skills and experience that corresponds with the current market.
Why Work At Trio
- Experience the world from your fingertips Working with Trio gives you the opportunity to work with U.S. companies from the comfort of your home. You’ll also get the chance to work with other developers from all over Latin America who share your interests.
- Flex your freedom Remote work promotes a healthy work-life balance. Save time on commuting and take more time for your lunch break. Whichever way you want it, you got it. We’re flexible.
- Use your passion for good Trio envisions a culture of social change and responsibility. And we want developers that share our values. Create something that makes a difference.
- Code with care – Passion comes from the heart, we can’t teach that. Build things you are proud of and code with care!
- Communicate – Be transparent where possible. Always communicate effectively.
- Take initiative – Being able to self-manage and take initiative for your work is important. Great developers get things done well.
- Collaborate – Be a good team member. This means playing well with others to achieve a common goal.
- Never stop learning – We encourage a model of continuous learning, but without the strict teachers and hard deadlines.
- Be honest – Be kind and genuine, the team needs you! Teams that are comfortable sharing each other’s thoughts and opinions generally make better decisions together.