* 8-10 years in a Software Engineering position.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience in front-end product development.
* Experience with HTML and CSS, including one of SASS, LESS, SCSS.
* Experience with front-end build tools (e.g. NPM / Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Gulp etc).
* Strong design sense, with experience translating prototypes to pixel perfect, responsive user interfaces.
* Experience with one or more modern web frameworks (React, Vue, Angular), and solid understanding of optimising front end applications for minimal load times.
* Experience working with REST APIs and OAuth2 / OIDC.
* Solid understanding of designing and building data rich applications, using D3JS or similar.
* Expected to be self-starters who can operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
* Proven experience translating Business Requirements into solutions.
* Technical leader and coach, aware of the applicability of new technologies.
* Must be proactive, self-motivated, attentive to detail, and able to work well under pressure.
* Tolerant of high degrees of ambiguity, and good at resolving uncertainty and setting direction. Willing to backtrack, seek multiple solutions, and experiment to validate approaches.
* Excels at grasping existing code and identifying opportunities to improve and to integrate with existing code.
* Effective and comfortable working with high-level management.
* Strong communication skills.
* Willingness to work as part of a team