Remote tech consulting firm is hiring for a Senior Fullstack Developer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sydney Weaver
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
Growing tech consulting is hiring for a remote Senior Fullstack Developer! Ideally this person comes from a consulting background and will be able to jump into the role both feet. They will be responsible for project estimation/scope, architecture, project team efficiency, communication, deployment and QA. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday with a flexible core hours policy to accommodate early birds and night owls. This position requires mentoring, coaching, and the issuance of feedback for teammates.
Project & Role
Why join us?
- Application refactoring an application utilizing a modern tech stack, a lightweight user interface, and an API layer to improve maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Focus will be on front end
- Participate in a modernization effort leveraging new technologies
- Opportunity to make significant improvements to a visible internal application
- Team oriented (you're not alone on most client projects)
- Remote work
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats and gain experience
- Working with a very skilled team with lots of experience
Great Benefits, Remote Work, Growth Opportunity, Great Culture, PTO, 401K with match, and much more!Job Details
- At least 5-7+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years in consulting.
- Strong experience as a Fullstack or Frontend Developer working with Angular or React, TypeScript, and Java
- Experience with an application rewrite or modernization effort
- Experience building APIs
- Experience using a Git-based code / CI/CD tool like BitBucket
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science with continued education
- Lead Experience - having past technical leadership of a team
- Certifications a plus (Java, AWS, Spring, Azure, etc)
- Experience with SQL and NoSql databases(MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with messaging systems (SNS/SQS, Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with a code quality tool (SonarQube, CheckStyle), build tools (Gradle, Maven), and unit testing (JUnit, Mockito)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.