Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Senior Front End Engineer with experience, please read on!
Location: Remote USA (we're in NYC)
Salary: $150,000 - 190,000
Full time/Direct Hire
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are an end-to-end digital platform with smart workflows, AI-powered analytics and a reimagined user experience for financial professionals and investors in the fixed income markets. Flexible and scalable technology eliminates time-consuming manual processes and replaces antiquated technology with a modern API-first infrastructure, while intuitive interfaces allow for pushbutton construction of custom portfolios tailored to an investor's goals and risk tolerance within minutes.
What You Need for this Position
- A strong track record of delivering successful, highly scalable applications in team environment.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working as a front-end developer
- 3 years of React experience.
- Strong understanding of web app frontend development, including responsive design, state management, and performance optimization.
- Experience in automated UI tests and behavior-driven tests.
Nice to Have (Not required):
- Previous startup or remote work experience a plus.
- Typescript- Graphql is a Plus (Apollo/Relay/Hasura).
- Familiarity with other JS frameworks such as AngularSo, if you are a Senior Front End Engineer with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice