A Goldman Sachs | Everstone company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina with offices in Chicago, Philadelphia, and Leeds, UK. We are growing our global footprint in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, EMEA, India, and Australia.
Cprime is currently seeking an adaptable, hands-on, and driven Senior FP&A Analyst to join our team in Chennai, India. As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will collaborate with Cprime's executive management team to analyze department finances and develop budgets that will keep the company’s costs down.
What Will You Do
- Identify key performance indicators (KPI) across multiple business lines. Develop processes to identify, monitor, analyze, and report on those indicators. Highlight trends and analyze the causes of unexpected variances. Provide recommendations to business leaders on areas they can adjust costs and revenue.
- Collaborate closely with executive leaders to analyze financial reports and forecasts, and discover areas of improvement for revenue, OPEX, and cost savings.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and explanations each month for actuals vs. budget and actuals vs. forecast.
- Analyze information to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management.
- Develop financial models. Optimize and streamline current Budgeting, Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Analyze and correct information as needed in order to present accurate information.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives. Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly financial reports, and present to internal management and external partners.
- Review and Analyze the GL close process (month-end and year-end). This will include (but is not limited to) monthly treasury account reconciliations, accruals, and analysis of various expense accounts, and preparation of various month end reports.
- 40% Financial Planning & Analysis, 40% Financial Reporting, and 20% Accounting close analysis.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Experience working with confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate thoroughness and good analytical skills, resolves problems through research, analysis and empathy
- Previous experience working with Senior and/or C-Level Executives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and QuickBooks is a plus
- Comfortable with existing systems and ability to grasp new systems/software
- Must be team oriented; enjoys working with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Nice to have Financial Analysis experience related to sales and revenue for various business units
- Public Accounting or Public company experience is a huge plus
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study.
- CA Required
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.