The Home Depot is able to offer virtual employment of this position in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
The Financial Systems Integration testing team supports the Finance and Accounting departments within Home Depot through execution of integration between the Financial Systems and other IT Departments and Finance/Accounting to ensure proper controls and execution of systems and process changes and implementations. The sr. financial systems analyst is responsible for being the financial systems testing integration resource on various projects and is skilled in project execution post project definitions and scoping, requirements gathering. The sr. financial systems analyst focuses on documentation, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, and project implementation and post implementation support.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Plays an active role in system developments of SAP or other systems that interface with the General Ledger.
- Develops testing plans, coordinates testing execution with direct reports and IT and business partners. Is accountable for ensuring on-time and accurate completion of quality assurance in software development while continuously evolving testing methodology to align with agile testing practices.
- Coordination with Financial Reporting and Other Departments to ensure that all pertinent financial information is accurately and timely reflected in the Company's General Ledger.
- Managing, planning and implementing projects to support company initiatives and system enhancements
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Works w/all levels throughout the enterprise by serving as a liaison between the assigned internal customer business unit and various functional departments to ensure policies and procedures are developed and enacted.
- Documents system processes, and training the end-user/providing support as needed.
- Provide guidance, training, and supervision to others to ensure maximum productivity and development.
- Analyze systems and business processes, develop cost-benefit analysis, and develop and manage workplans to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget. This will include leading project teams and directing the efforts of team members to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Leads meetings, provides strategic vision for any technical concerns.
- Creates management, project status, and ad-hoc reports.
- Develops and delivers adequate communication to provide for proper integration across departments, systems and platforms
Typically reports to Sr. Manager or Manager
Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. Planning, monitoring and reviewing work of subordinates is required. This may include direct supervision of a shift or the coordination of multiple work groups. Makes recommendations concerning selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development. ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Environment:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Travel:
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Education Required:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job. Years of Relevant Work Experience:
3 years Physical Requirements:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles. Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 3+ years project management experience
- 3+ years software development and Quality Assurance experience
- 3+ years SAP Finance experience
- Bachelor degree in information systems, finance or equivalent
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization through strong verbal and written communication skills Knowledge of SQL and programming concepts are also a plus.
Project management experience w/formal project management approach using a systems development methodology.
Prior supervisory approach
Basic understanding of Accounting and Finance Pay Rate:
170,000 - 80,000