We are looking for a Financial Controller with at least 5 years experience working in a Financial department with strong analytical skills and knowledge of data analyst.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting along with Internal audit.
- Resolve and follow up conciliation related issues and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Building dashboards and tools that will allow controlling team and cross-functional partners to self-service their data needs whenever possible.
- Analysis, design and develop data processing workflows adhering to the company standards in order to satisfy the internal checks and audit requirements.
- Coordinate with project managers the correct procedures with data application.
- Cross-functionally tasks, Ad-hoc reporting and Coordination with Accounting and BI department.
- Ensures compliance with statutory requirements and procedures.
- Work with the controlling team in the preparation and analysis of the monthly reports sent to the BOD.v
Perks of being one of us:
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona's Blue Building, right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The personal data you provide will be used solely to manage your candidacy for the purposes of this position. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005. Additionally, you can email us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including documentation proving your identity.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or similar.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a Financial department with strong analytical skills and knowledge of data analyst.
- Big4 background is not required but will be a plus.
- SAP or another ERP Knowledge is a MUST.
- Qlik, Power BI or similar knowledge is a MUST.
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office (Excel) suite
- Ability to identify continuous improvement measures.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results.
- Dynamic, proactive and results oriented person and flexible to changing environment and eager to learn.