Senior Financial Analyst - REMOTE
TeleTech is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Enterprise Services team.
The goals of the senior financial analyst are rooted in the ability to manage the financial planning and analysis for the business and provide consolidation and collaboration among the multiple geographies around the globe. The financial analyst will liaison with the global directors and synthesize the data into value-added forecast and recommendations to ensure a positive client experience.
What you'll be doing:
Under general supervision, this position will be responsible for planning and forecasting client profitability and new client business. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong ability to work independently to produce and communicate financial analysis at an executive level.
What you'll bring to us:
* Responsible for maintaining and implementing forecasting models to help predict and model company revenue and expense.
* Responsible for understanding and addressing issues causing variances between actual results and forecast and/or prior year results as well as targeted business metrics and be able to properly articulate the variances
* Works with business leaders to strategize and model operations that drive improvement in the business to achieve targeted results.
* Establishes projects that address long and short term needs of the Finance department as well as the business as a whole.
* Works with other functional departments to resolve issues, improve processes, grow revenue and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for establishing standards that demand execution, motivation, and departmental excellence.
* Responsible for communicating financial and business results, future risks and opportunities to the Finance team, Finance management, Executives and Managers, and other internal customers.
What skills you'll need:
* Relevant Bachelor's Degree (e.g. Finance, Accounting or Economics) or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience required. MBA Preferred.
* Minimum 4 yrs experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
* Minimum 3 yrs experience in pricing and/or business case modeling.
* Basic accounting knowledge required.
* A strong knowledge of all Microsoft Groupware Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Word).
* Demonstrated experience in Hyperion Essbase.
* Must have a successful track record in planning long-term strategic plans and meeting established milestones.
* Should be informed on current industry trends and technologies to keep business unit on leading edge.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $58,000-$91,000 annually. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
* Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Tax-advantaged health care accounts
* Financial and income protection benefits
* Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech's business processes and operations.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com. For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
For more information about TeleTech, visit TeleTechjobs.com or search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC