At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we've been included on Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startup" list and are proud to work with many of the world's largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it's done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let's build something great together.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to be a key member of our quickly growing Strategic Finance team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining all revenue and demand planning, and all budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for the Company.
You will help create the framework to measure the success of new business development opportunities, return on initiatives and marketing investments, and the preparation and design of our next generation of business metrics, reporting and forecasting models. As a result, you will gain exposure to senior-level decision making and develop lasting relationships across the company.
The ideal candidate needs to be a dynamic self starter with a passion for continuous process improvement in a fast paced, high growth environment, and the ability to clearly communicate deliverables and recommendations.What You'll Be Doing:
We're Looking For Someone With:
- Own, build, maintain and evolve complex financial models (revenue, demand planning, develop P&L's for new business development opportunities)
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting, dashboards and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies, to monitor the financial performance of the company, and ensure reporting, measurement and forecasting consistency across all regions
- Work closely with Finance leadership to understand growth levers that impact the financial well-being of the business
- Identification and maintenance of key metrics as the business evolves to help provide insights into performance including the evolution of our customer value/lifetime value framework (CAC), sales productivity, pipeline velocity, etc.
- Invest in yourself - be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Be a thought partner to marketing leadership on defining framework to measure return and assess marketing investments, initiatives and opportunities, based on anticipated ROI and variance to actual analysis
- Ensure we are consistently and effectively measuring our online spend efficiency
You'll love this role if you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance,Business Administration or similar field
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups), Access, SQL and/or VBA
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines.
- Industry experience in healthcare a plus
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- Are energized about building a young company and comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Enjoy playing a key role and want to be part of Truepill's success.
- Want a passionate, humble, and exciting culture
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.