Senior Federal Services Program Manager
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects - ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Senior Federal Services Program Manager on our Business Support team in United States (remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As a Federal Services Program Manager Senior Advisor, you will drive awareness, readiness, and adoption in support of key business initiatives in Global Services. Working closely with the Federal team, you will lead programs supporting the Federal Services business, and enabling new capabilities for Federal customers.
* Developing and executing a comprehensive program associated with our Federal services team, primarily focused on enabling the Services Sales (CPQ, CPE, Fuse/Zimit) and Online (TechDirect, S360, SFDC) Portfolios
* Analyzing information and operations needs of relevant Dell Technologies Services (DTS) stakeholders
* Proactively gathering content from subject matter experts and developing architectural, operational, and infrastructure points of view
* Managing a program and operations review, approval and delivery cycle
* Developing and delivering program deliverables for business readiness to the business and Federal customers
* Lead, plan, and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) for Services Sales and Online workstreams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
* 8+ years of IT business transformation or change management experience in a large enterprise environment
* Successful completion of one or more major change initiatives
* Ability to form relationships at all levels across the organization
* Comfort with ambiguity and ability to respond quickly and appropriately to changing priorities
* Persuasiveness in collaborating across a global, matrixed organization
* Expert-level skill in MS Office (MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Project management skills; hands-on delivery and working across the project lifecycle
* US Citizenship Required
* Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent consulting experience
* SFDC Sales Cloud experience/certification
* Experience with Fuse/ZIMIT
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.