About the Role
Eversight - an Instacart company, is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing in response to market conditions and to deliver higher ROI on promotional spend. Eversight’s Pricing Suite and Offer Innovation Suite solutions are driving strong margin and sales volume improvements for leading companies such as Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Hershey and more. Founded in 2013, Eversight recently joined Instacart in September 2022.
Eversight is looking for an enterprise sales professional with strong CPG sales and SaaS experience. This person is a true hunter, excited and eager to drive new business and get new logos, push boundaries, and grow and develop their career in a fast paced, but supportive environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Team
The role resides in the Eversight CPG Sales team and will be focused on hunting. The Eversight CPG Sales team works closely with other teams and resources including Eversight Business Development and Pre-sales to build and drive a sales pipeline.
About the Job
- Drive to uncover new opportunities specifically in CPG
- Articulate and manage Eversight’s complex sales cycles to present the value of our Offer Innovation suite to decision makers
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers
- Expand our customer base of leading CPG companies - adding to an impressive list of premier anchor customers
- Directly influence Eversight’s leading efforts to transform the way trade promotions are planned and executed at retail to a test-first and an “Offer Innovation” mindset.
- You are a demonstrated hunter
- You have experience closing 3-5 deals a year with an average deal size of $250K-$500K
- You are an “A-Player”, with a thirst for action and appetite for massive earnings in a fast- paced environment
- You have a proven track record of establishing trust and credibility at target companies, using influence and connections, a proven software sales methodology, and a keen understanding of your innovative solution
- You are excited to and able to travel 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- SaaS selling experience
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel