Partner with the best
In this role as a Senior Embedded Engineer, you will be part of a development team working in new product introduction and existing product sustaining / support.As a Senior Embedded Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Taking accountability of for long-term development programs as well as short-cycle custom design tasks that leverage existing product platforms.
- Owning technical leadership responsibilities for product feature development. implementation, validation, and sustaining
- Engaging in all aspects of product development ranging from system level design and requirements analysis through code development and testing
- Working with NPI and sustaining engineering teams in development and execution of product enhancements, product upgrades, and new product introductions
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives related to embedded product functionality and team processes.
- Engaging with executive leadership and key stakeholders on project progress and planning activities.
- Designing using object-oriented techniques and associated languages
- Analyzing embedded code to determine root cause of defects and implement corrective action
- Developing systems using real-time embedded operating systems (VxWorks, QNX, etc.)
- Developing and implement embedded software ranging from high-level application to low-level hardware device drivers
- Performing Third Party Review of firmware development code
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor is Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum 10 years of experience related to embedded product development.
- Have minimum of 8 years of experience using C/C++ programming language.
- Have ability to lead and architect complicated development projects
- Have strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Have ability to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Train and mentor more junior team members on embedded development best practices.
- Experience with C+ or newer
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.