Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
As part of reshaping the future of Finance, Gap Inc. is embarking on a digital transformation within the Finance organization. To unlock the value of advanced automation and analytical tools we are seeking a Sr. Director Finance Digital Enablement. In this role, you will be partner with GapTech and Digital, as well as key Finance stakeholder in identifying and implementing current and future technologies to automate and/or improve manual processes and create advanced analytical capabilities. You will be a key member of the Finance Transformation team and report directly to the Head of Finance Transformation.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Foster key partnerships between GapTech, Digital and Finance focused on identification and implementation of digital tools (e.g. Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Alteryx, Tableau)
- Partnering with key enterprise stakeholders, lead the development of a Finance COE for innovation, deploying digital and process improvement solutions across the Finance landscape
- Assist in building a Finance Technology Roadmap, with a focus on a phased approach, identifying short term wins and long-term strategy, including the development of a holistic deployment strategy for new digital tools
- Assist in cataloging all current FT initiatives and incorporating them into a holistic transformation roadmap
- Working with Head of FT, build value case(s) for FT programs/initiatives
- Identify gaps in current digital resources/skillsets, as well as associated strategies to upskill current talent and/or recruit new talent
- Leveraging the current Oracle platforms, identify additional technologies, Oracle and non-Oracle to drive a reduction in manual processes within P2P, R2R, FP&A and OTC
Benefits at Gap
- You have deep knowledge of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, predictive analytics, data visualizations, robotics and artificial intelligence
- Experience leading a COE for RPA, analytics and finance innovations
- Working knowledge of Blue Prism or other RPA solutions
- Working knowledge of Oracle Finance Solutions (SaaS preferred)
- Experience in leading a Finance innovation team within a fortune 200 company
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, 30% off at Gap Outlet, and the ability to purchase discounted merchandise during international travel at Banana Republic, Athleta, Intermix and Old Navy.
- Pension schemes available, depending on role.
- Market-leading private medical healthcare and well-being programme.*
- Voluntary medical cash plan open to all employees.
- Performance-related discretionary bonuses.*
- Access to our Employee Support Programme for overall well-being.
*For eligible employees