This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst is an analytics expert with a proven track record, a driven self-starter, problem solver, and someone that is passionate about creating remarkable digital experiences driven by insights. The position requires extensive experience in digital analytics, relationship building skills, and proven ability to think strategically in the complex and evolving healthcare environment.
The role will focus on analyzing multiple sources of data, providing actionable insights that inform decisions, and developing recommendations to improve engagement and communication with providers. You will use analytics tools and your expertise to build segmentation, reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations focused on provider data across an ecosystem of digital channels.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop measurement frameworks that align to organization key performance indicators.
- Ensure that measurement solutions adhere to organizational priorities.
- Act as a subject matter expert on best in class digital analytics and optimization, consulting with stakeholders to enable the best possible view to member behaviors.
- Support product teams with ad hoc and recurring reporting, and deep dive analytics to answer key business questions
- Develop learning and optimization plans collaboratively with data science, web analytics, and business stakeholders
- Evangelize importance of analytics and optimization across organization while developing strong relationships with the business stakeholders
- Development of measurable stakeholder goals and measurement plans that tie to business impact and ROI
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of UHCD website architecture, KPI's and customer goals
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Lead face-to-face brainstorming session with key stakeholders on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client's business
- Manage multiple projects, with multiple remote teams, at one time
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Provide regular status updates to the leadership and quickly escalate potential issues
- Monitor trends in web, social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications that could positively impact our business
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of digital analytics experience working with large, distributed teams
- Experience with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the Adobe suite of web analytics products
- Demonstrated experience in managing the analytics lifecycle, including testing methodologies
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 - $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Marketing, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Remote, Minnetonka, Minnesota, MN