JOB TITLE: Senior Digital Channel Program Manager - (100% remote - must reside in California)
DEPARTMENT: Digital Channel Delivery
JOB CODE: 4418
The Senior Digital Channel Program Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of digital services within Digital Channel Delivery for Golden 1 members and employees. This includes, but is not limited to, mobile and online banking, and any non-human member contact channel such as ATM's and IVR's. Supports ongoing projects, understanding the product design, driving development of these services, and creating a seamless, convenient, positive experience for members and Golden 1 employees. Working in a dynamic environment, serves on cross-functional teams to develop competitive products and services that deliver value for our members and efficiency for the company. Use data to develop a deep understanding of member needs and wants, to identify and fill product gaps, manage a roadmap and generate new ideas that improve the member experience and ultimately strengthen Golden 1's position as a financial leader.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- The Senior Digital Channel Program Manager is responsible for managing a number of digital services across multiple digital channels that may include, online, mobile, ATM, and IVR etc. platforms for Golden 1 Members.
- Define, deliver and manage a digital experience roadmap for managed channels with input from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Manage the lifecycle of Golden 1 digital services, milestones, new features and functionality.
- Support ongoing projects, understand product design, drive development and create a seamless, convenient, positive experience for members and employees.
- Provide input into product vision, goal setting, execution, and product roll-out strategies.
- Use data and personas to uncover opportunities, track digital performance, and inform product design and development decisions to drive digital usage.
- Assist and guide business partners in developing business requirements, timelines, milestones and dependencies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on requirements and drive user experience design and journey discussions.
- Coordinate with other functional teams to support communication about digital initiatives and the creation of member facing collateral.
- Identify possible automated or digital solutions for customer issues and establish success criteria and measurable results.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws
- Ensure alignment at all times key stakeholders (IT, Operations, Fraud, and Marketing) to deliver a cohesive, brand-right and superior member and employee experience.
- Perform other duties as needed by management.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to varying levels of analytical daily tasks.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
- INTERNAL: All levels of staff.
- EXTERNAL: Vendors, management, other financial institutions and other contact centers.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business and Marketing or related field preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 7 or more years in Product or Project Management preferably in financial services; two years+ experience in online or mobile banking is a plus.
- Strong thought leadership required to manage the development and growth of products.
- Leadership skills to manage and work with cross-functional business partners and team.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills are essential, as this position will have exposure to various management levels across the organization. Ability to adapt to an environment that is in a growth mode and pivot as needed to meet goals and as priorities shift.
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to support data-informed decision making.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem solving approach.
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Ability to build relationships and partner with internal and external groups.
- Seasoned well-trained professional with strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for emerging digital technologies.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
- Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.