Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and Support Services to name a few. Across all locations, you?ll find career opportunities that support diversity, equity and inclusion. At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and development and our benefits and compensation package are highly competitive. We invite you to be a part of our team where you?ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits . Eligibility may vary.Position description
The Artificial Intelligence Innovation and Enablement team within the Center for Digital Health at Mayo Clinic is looking for a highly skilled MLOps/DevOps Engineer. We are building a team of talented data scientists, implementation analysts and software engineers to develop and implement AI models into production use and will serve as a central resource to support or supplement areas on their AI projects. These could be in analytics, finance, clinical care or other domains across the Mayo Clinic Enterprise.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to facilitate the consistent and automated AI software solution development and release process.
- Design, build and maintain the ML CI/CD pipeline that automates data collection, data analysis, experimentation, model training, model serving and monitoring in production. Achieve continuous delivery of AI software solution and updates to production at scale.
- Collaborate with data scientists, engineers, product teams and other key stakeholders as well as other organizations within Mayo that manage development/production environments.
- Provide technical leadership to the DevOps engineers on the team.
- Actively seek ways to improve software development and operation process. Keep the team up to date on latest DevOps technologies and processes. Design, deliver and drive efficient process.
- Provide clear and accurate status report to management and stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7 years of experience. Or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 5 years of experience.
Strong DevOps, Data Engineering and ML background. Familiar with best practices in the data engineering and MLOps community.
Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. Demonstrated experience on a broad range of DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc.
Experience building, deploying and maintaining ML models in production. Experience with MLOps tools such as ModelDB, MLFlow and Kubeflow.
Familiarity with python tools for data science.
Experience with cloud infrastructure. Experience with Google Cloud Platform a plus.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Ability to collaborate effectively with internal business stakeholders, outside partners and technology teams.Exemption status
Required education, experience, and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The salary range every 2 weeks is approx. $4,588.80-$6,653.60 based on a Full time position.Benefits eligible
Full TimeHours/Pay period
M-F, daytime hours. 100% remote role, the candidate can work anywhere within the U.S.Weekend schedule
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.Recruiter
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.