Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world's most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
- Be able to closely work with business analyst to deliver solutions based on requirements.
- Development of an AWS based Content Ingest and Management System
- Programming of converters and processing routines for text and image data
- Have strong experience in developing applications that deals with large datasets
- Working with Agile teams worldwide
- Be able to maintain and streamline CI/CD pipelines with a vision of no touch deployment
- Minimum eight years of overall experience working in data driven enterprise
- Expert knowledge and experience of Java and Python
- Experience building SOAP, REST Services in Java
- Good understanding of RDBMS, XML Schema and DTD
- Good demonstrated experience in PostgreSQL preferably on AWS.
- Working experience in AWS Environment
- Experience in Agile Development (Scrum)
- Be able to implement test based development
- Knowledge of XML, HTML, XSLT, Unicode, DTDs, XML Schema, XQuery, XPath, PDF, TIFF and similar formats
- High attention to detail and accuracy, and a very systematic work style, ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of intellectual property (IP) would be advantageous
- Good speaking and writing skills in English