At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We're passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We're growing fast, and that's where you come in. Come join our team.
More information about NSF International can be found at nsf.org.Job Title: Senior Developer, Oracle Applications
- Please note this role is remote based within the USA, all final candidates must be able to work during GMT-4 time zone (Ann Arbor Michigan time)
The Oracle Applications Senior Developer will lead projects and provide support to other departments throughout global NSF operations, specifically Human Resources in software development of interfaces with Fusion HCM and other systems such as ADP, Oracle EBS, Goal & Performance, Absence Management, Compensation, Core HR and other modules as necessary. The Senior Developer will also partner with the IT department to lead various HRIS management efforts and corresponding initiatives focused on enhancements to NSF's systems. They will also lead requirement analysis, design, configuration, management and implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud based applications. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure proactive collaboration and integration across all stakeholders to include Oracle, IT, HR leaders and HR user community.
- Reviews data input and output reporting for accuracy; maintains data integrity. Research, analyze, interpret and troubleshoot data and reports.
- Provide mentoring and assist junior developers in growing their understanding of the system development lifecycle and obtaining new technical skills.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to appropriate user groups and utilize sound business judgment in the leadership of smaller scale development initiatives.
Additional Requirements Include
- The right person for this role will have excellent communication skills across all levels and regions with strong working knowledge of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud and Oracle Taleo. Additional experience required includes knowledge of Compensation (Payroll and Benefits), Absence Management, Goals and Performance using HCM as well as development tools such as PLSQL, SQL, BI Publisher and OTBI.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- A minimum of six years in the Information Technology field with strong experience in Fusion HCM / Taleo Cloud systems and developing interfaces with other systems (Cloud/On-Premise). EBS knowledge/awareness will be added advantage.
- Effective communication and analytical skills as well as the ability to prioritize and manage major tasks and small projects with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively work within a busy team environment.
- Sound Technical knowledge of HRMS Fusion HR Modules (Data Extracts, Conversions), HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes
- Experience in developing applications & integrations using languages such as Java, J2EE, XML, JSON and/or Python
NSF International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.Travel
Yes, 10 % of the TimeRemote
Information TechnologyPrimary Location