CloudPareto develops digital products to accelerate government innovation. One of the fastest-growing startups supporting the public sector, CloudPareto is rapidly expanding its engineering, consulting, and go-to-market teams as we begin to exit our stealth startup stage. We have big visions for the future and are on the lookout for team members interested in making a big splash in the Federal Contracting sector.
This team member is part of our Engineering Department that utilizes the latest development principles and creates genre-defining products to challenge the status quo. Our products and tools bring innovation, user-centric design, and critical thinking. If this type of work excites you, we'd love for you to join us. CloudPareto is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer with experience in AWS deployments of web-based serverless architectures.
Position Details & Benefits
- Title: Senior Associate, DevSecOps Engineer (L4)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Total Compensation up to $180,000 commensurate with fit
- US citizenship required, Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
- 90-100% Remote
- 75%-100% company coverage for BCBS/Guardian options on Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability
- 100% match up to 6% of 401k contribution, vested immediately
- Architect and maintain cloud environments, cybersecurity frameworks, and automation programs to drive world-class agility, reliability, & security for a new SaaS product supporting the Federal government
- Advocate for and implement industry-best serverless practices around site reliability, disaster recovery, product deployment, cost efficiency, and cybersecurity
- Design CI/CD pipelines, monitoring capabilities, IaC templates, and administrative configurations necessary to stabilize and accelerate our product delivery models
- Leverage existing expertise and/or pursue new expertise by researching cutting-edge operating paradigms on utilizing AWS and marketplace services
- Scale up support through automation routines by leveraging Lambda, Bash, Python, and other scripting services
- Apply veteran knowledge to maximize value created from the following services: Amplify, Cognito, AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Jenkins, Ansible, BitBucket
- Navigate within highly agile projects and maintain stability within uncertain and ambiguous environments
- (Preferred) Experience with AWS Amplify (Authentication, Storage, and API services) and static web technologies such as Gatsby and Jekyll
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of related experience in DevSecOps Engineering for rapid prototyping / product teams
- Embodies Excellence: You aim to be a master in your craft and expect to be surrounded by colleagues who are no less than masters in their respective crafts.
- Resilient: You are not fazed by roadblocks; impossible scenarios can be overcome through brilliant ideas, solid planning, and hard work.
- Innovative: You are biased towards rejecting the status quo and actively seek novel and disruptive approaches to long-standing problems.
- Communicative: You are quick to listen and wise in speaking to promote transparent, truthful discussions.
- Technology-Focused: You are always on the lookout for opportunities to scale through software and embrace new models of getting work done.
- Design-Focused: You believe that if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing beautifully.
- Team-Oriented: You do what is best for the team, always.