If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a growing company that is passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers. We believe in our employees ability to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We are looking for an impressive DevOps Engineer to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for configuration management activities developing, documenting and implementing Configuration Management within the DevOps context and CI/CD pipeline processes and procedures.
- Responsible for configuration planning, identifying, and maintaining the original configuration of requirements, design, and software and related documentation.
- Regulates the change process to make sure only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Tracks all problems, changes in product documents, software and reports changes, and current configuration. Supports audits to verify that the as-built software has met requirements of all baselines
What You Need for this Position
- Construction Management Policies
What's In It for You
- Awesome company culture
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AB12- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alison Barker - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.