Senior Database Developer - Remote
$130-160k DOE plus benefits
We have an opening for a Senior Database Developer to join an exciting company based in the RTP area of North Carolina. Ideally you would be based in the local NC area but this role can be 100% remote
The Senior Database Developer will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the entire data integration process.
This Senior Database Developer will be passionate and LOVE to get in the databases. They will also have a curious mindset of how and why things were set up that way and are able to make changes and improvements..
You are not expected to be an expert in all but you will have experience in MySQL, DynamoDB, AWS, ETL, Tableau, Python & SQL.
Senior Database Developer Requirements
* Direct data engineering experience and proficiency with SQL and Python.
* Expert knowledge of data structures, data modelling, and data analysis techniques.
* Proven experience building and optimizing data pipelines and data models.
* Experience with REST API's and cloud infrastructure and services (AWS, Azure).
* Hands on experience with MySQL and DynamoDB or MongoDB
* Superb communication skills and ability to distil complex technical issues to business audiences.
* Comfort in a fast-paced agile environment, and the ability to consistently revise your approach in
response to new information.
* Intellectual curiosity and creativity, with willingness and ability to learn and apply new skills.
* Experience working in a regulated environment
For more information on the Database Developer opportunity then please apply or get in touch with John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital.
Keywords: North Carolina, Remote, RTP, Database, Developer, Engineer, Data Structures, Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Pipelines, Cloud, AWS, Azure, MySQL, DynamoDB, AWS, ETL, Tableau, Python, SQL.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.- provided by Dice