Artefact is the next generation end-to-end data service company, with a focus on consulting and marketing, that helps organisations transform data into value and business impact.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results.
We have 900+ employees across 18 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
About The Role
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Partner and the Managing Consultant in growing our Consulting Department in country. The leadership structure for this Department is a partnership, similar to those found in Management Consulting firms;
- Develop clients portfolio (business development and hunting), leveraging on existing clients, Group clients, personal networks, cold calls etc.;
- Monitor the commercial pipeline and follow-up with leads appropriately;
- Build proposals identifying client’s needs, meeting client’s requirements, answering RFP’s;
- Embark our clients into a transformation of their marketing department and make sure Artefact/NetBooster is their preferred partner in this endeavour;
- Support your managers in defining HR needs and the process to attract and retain the best talents from the consulting and the data space;
- Deliver the highest standards of quality on your projects;
- Ensure the highest level of quality of output to your clients;
Among your responsibilities as Senior Consultant, you will:
- Support the Group on any admin tasks related to new office set up;
- Pursue continuing professional development in relation to the role and its duties and responsibilities;
- Undertake ad hoc assignments from time to time and other duties as requested by management.
Competences & Skills
- You have demonstrated success in your first 2-3+ years of career at a tier 1 consulting firm and have 2+ years of experience managing projects and/or clients;
- Experience in data related topics, including but not limited to data transformation program, cloud infrastructure, AI & machine learning ;
- Chines (Mandarin) native speaker, and fluent in English ;
- Strong interest and appetite in Data, Marketing & Technology ;
- Highly adaptable, able to cope with different topics and situations.
We believe data is changing the world, and it’s just the beginning. We want this to be done in the right way, with transparency and ethics. This is the only way to create sustainable impact for business and society.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of data leaders who:
- Fully capture the power of data & digital to deliver business value ;
- Bring understanding, trust & transparency of data into our society.
- Collaboration : People of different background and expertise working closely together;
- Trust & Transparency: Dealing with data topics with integrity and ethics; Realistic and honest with our capabilities and limitations;
- Innovation: Always working on the most trendy and new topics on data and digital; Always on top of the new ways of using data;
- Action: We would rather do than to tell what to do; Has a “building the plane while flying” agile mentality.
Our Unique Attributes
- We bring great value to business and create a better society with the understanding, transparency and ethical use of data ;
- We build the next generation of data leaders ;
- We disrupt the market :
- Data Native - Born with data and defining data ;
- ART + SCIENCE - Mixture of talents in ART (Creative, Planning, Media, Consumer Engagement) and SCIENCE (Data Consulting, Data Science, Data Engineer) ;
- One P&L - Integrated & collaborative, with all chapters working toward the same goal ;
- End to End - Capabilities from Strategize to Build to Run.