Integrity Management Services, Inc. (IntegrityM) is an award-winning, women-owned small business specializing in assisting government and commercial clients in compliance and program integrity efforts, including the prevention and detection of fraud, waste and abuse in government programs. Results are achieved through data analytics, technology solutions, audit, investigation, and medical review.
At IntegrityM, we offer a culture of opportunity, recognition, collaboration, and supporting our community. We thrive off of these fundamental elements that make IntegrityM a great place to work. Our small, flexible workplace offers an exceptional quality of life and promotes corporate-driven sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed goals and foster a dynamic, idea-driven environment that nurtures our employees’ professional development. Large company perks…Small company feel!
In this role, the Senior Data Analyst possesses an in-depth knowledge of health care systems, intermediate computer and software skills, and the ability to accomplish all delegated tasks achieving Integrity Management Services business goals of producing high quality deliverables for our clients. The Senior Data Analyst works independently and collaboratively with Statistical and Data Analysts to provide analytical data support.
Relevant experience in a health-related, scientific, or public policy/business discipline with extensive quantitative methods/statistical coursework. Fluency in SAS/SQL and Excel is essential. Working knowledge of one or more of the following software packages: Business Objects and Access. Knowledge of analytic methodologies and principles.
Conduct data analysis to include report and summary analysis development, and summary statistics. Develop targeted analyses and related materials. Support and participate in testing sprints and projects. This is a contingent role.
- Maintains strict compliance, confidentiality and security of the personal health information (PHI) contained in the data sources.
- Builds complex databases for specific analysis using SQL, SAS, or other software. Works with databases performing functions, such as data cleaning and maintenance; extracting data, importing/exporting data into various formats.
- Formulates queries to extract, manipulate, format and present data stored in relational databases. Uses SAS/SQL, MS Access, and/or Excel; other software as appropriate for the task.
- Performs data analysis through such functions as: creating summaries and tables; running summary statistics, trend analyses and estimations; refining database queries to generate subsets of databases and tables.
- Provides assistance to Senior Statistician and management in monitoring, updating and maintaining the project management system. Assists Analysts in implementing the system.
- Provides subject matter expertise and guidance to Statistical and Data Analysts in learning to complete their tasks. Provides technical assistance. Peer reviews Statistical and Data Analysts’ work and prepares reports on analysis.
- Adheres to IntegrityM Quality Assurance procedures including:
- Provides guidance to statistical/data analysts in assuring quality of project deliverables.
- May serve as a Team Lead by planning, coordinating, and documenting project-related activities, managing the team, as well as communicating directly with a client.
- Effectively communicates with and between technical and non-technical end users, providing clear explanation of procedures used and results obtained from data analysis tasks.
- Leads and/or participates in team projects and brainstorming sessions to assess various methodologies for study designs.
- Remains informed regarding industry changes, trends, best practices and applicable regulations and assesses impact of changes on the project.
- Exercises appropriate discretion and independent judgment relating to company policies and practices in an effective, consistent and professional manner.
- Adheres to applicable policies and procedures ensuring commitment to quality, compliance and security to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data and information.
- Follows the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Desk Level Procedures (DLPs), Peer Review protocols and organization-wide policies and procedures.
- Resolves problems that might affect or be encountered by others.
- Identifies and shares best practices that could be helpful to others.
- Documents all work by following established procedures.
- Provides recommendations for overall quality improvement.
- Minimum of a high school diploma with 8 years of relevant experience or an Associate’s degree with 6 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor’s degree with 4 years relevant experience in a health-related, scientific, or public policy/business discipline with extensive quantitative methods/statistical coursework.
- Possesses at least 3 years of data analysis experience within the healthcare industry.
- In-depth knowledge of analytic, mathematical and statistical methods. Knowledge of analytic methodologies and principles.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following software packages: SQL, Business Objects, and Access. General knowledge and proficient in project software: SAS/SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Business Objects, and Outlook.
- Fluency in SAS and Excel is essential.
- Responds to tasks or requests in a cooperative and timely manner.
- Demonstrates adaptability to change, and initiates or identifies change when necessary.
- Must be a team player.
- Works collaboratively with team members to meet the analytic needs of the organization.
Must pass post hire background screening checks.