It is time for change for us - how about you?
We already have the great customers, the overwhelming demand from them, and a reputation as a UK manufacturing business with first class products in our sector stretching back 40+ years. Plus, our brands are well known and respected for quality and innovation (even if you don't know them yet - don't worry, we are not expecting you to right now.) That large and loyal customer base is generating demand that is rising dramatically - a nice problem to have!
All that said, our customers like us, but do they love us? That is where your skills, attitude and experience come in as an existing senior Customer Services professional who understands Business to Business relationships inside out. You will already how to deal with factors that are sometimes outside our control, such as the well publicised global shortage of some raw materials.
This new senior post is a remote home office based, but employed salaried role (we will give you full support and training) although it would probably help you to make occasion visits during the year to our UK plants. We see this individual as taking the lead in what will eventually be a small team of CS operators as we re-position the process.
- A senior Customer Service and Order Input role in a busy, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Inputting orders into AX and liaising with customers and internal teams as required.
- Always ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided whatever the situation.
- Upselling additional products from within the group portfolio to our existing customers as and when appropriate.
- Maximising transport efficiency, and informing customers of lead times, updating them effectively in the case of any issues or delays, and organising delivery schedules.
What are we looking for in you in return?
- We need to see your proven ability to build and maintain excellent B2B (sorry we cannot accept solely B2C experience) customer relations at a team leader level and manage high levels of customer interaction. Communications are key: of course email etc has it's place but speaking to real people, real customers is crucial.
- Excellent IT skills and the confidence to learn new IT systems and adapt current processes.
- The ability to lead a small team in the future.
If this is you and you also value the opportunity of remote working, come and help us on the journey to greater excellence in what we do.