Who We Are
OhmConnect was founded to help bring 100% clean energy to everyone. We are solving massive inefficiencies in energy markets, changing how people use and view energy, and connecting smart homes with the smart grid. We build products that connect deeply with consumers and invite them to take action to positively impact the planet, their communities, and their wallets.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer striving to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment where everyone feels that they have a voice that is heard.
We strongly encourage candidates to check out our website at www.ohmconnect.com to learn more about the world-changing work we are doing.
We are looking for a brilliant leader to join our world-class Customer Experience team at OhmConnect and work towards our vision of 100% clean energy for everyone.
In the new role of Senior Customer Experience Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Customer Experience and our Customer Experience Leadership Team to lead a high-performance team with an incredible culture to deliver remarkable experiences for our customers. This is an opportunity to scale your impact as a leader in a mission driven company.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team of 5-7 Energy Ambassadors in a fun, collaborative, high-performance environment as part of a broader Customer Experience team.
- Your team supports a complex, technical product across geographies and customer channels. You are accountable for their workload, reporting, and performance, leveraging shared workflows and best practices to provide delightful experiences to our customers.
- You support and advocate for your team’s growth, providing actionable feedback, hosting weekly 1:1s, and leading quarterly performance reviews.
- You lead and improve daily operations of the Customer Experience team, scaling our impact across 4 functions: Customer Care, Customer Success, Service Recovery, and Customer Sentiment. This could include optimization from trend analysis, communications, content, technology, education, and so on.
- You improve reporting across the Customer Experience team, helping us measure what matters and translating insights into action.
- You collaborate on the best ideas to improve the full customer experience, and work with cross-functional teams to design and implement them.
- You work with the Director of Customer Experience and our Customer Experience Leadership Team to provide input and execute on the strategy to achieve our goals.
- You uphold and invest in our team’s incredible culture.
- Bonus: There is a depth of leadership opportunities. We’ll customize them based on your expertise and goals.
- A competitive compensation package base on experience; the base salary for this role is: $90k - $130k USD.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability, and stock options
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited paid vacation (which our C-level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of working sustainably
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Individuals seeking employment at OhmConnect are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identification, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- You’ve successfully led a remote team of 5+ people in a fast-paced environment. Bonus if it was customer facing in a B2C environment.
- You’re biased to streamline operations, whether through process design, leveraging technology, or optimizing workflows, you make teams run better.
- You’re comfortable navigating unknowns and operating with less than perfect information. This includes building solutions ‘in draft’ that get better over time.
- You roll up your sleeves to pitch in and know how to scale your impact.
- You champion teammates and have promoted multiple direct reports.
- Reporting, data-driven decisions, navigating stakeholders, curating presentations… you know the drill.
- You value the full customer experience and don’t get distracted by the metrics of metrics.
- You embrace new ideas.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication.
- p.s. You might not have a Customer Experience background - and you’re applying to join a world-class Customer Experience team working towards 100% clean energy for everyone because it’s the most exciting place to be!