As Senior Contract Development Manager, you will provide contract drafting and end-to-end management during the contracting process for various contracts from basic, single product capability contracts to the most complex, product capability and customized Solution multi-million-dollar contracts. You will own drafting business scope of contracts and provide coordination, leadership and direction through the contract drafting and negotiation process, utilizing contracting experience, product knowledge and sales strategy, reinforcing timelines, deliverables and client requirements supporting the sales process.
Coordination includes the establishment, oversight and leadership of all Acxiom meetings necessary to accomplish contract drafts and updates with as many as 20 people across Acxiom practices participating for the business. Coordination also includes leading Acxiom and Client through recent updates and/or discussions of outstanding terms and conditions in need of resolution by the business teams. Additionally, the contract manager serves as a mediator and trusted advisor to the business opportunity team by providing an open environment, contract experiences and negotiation recommendations throughout the contracting lifecycle.
**What you will do:**
- Create multifaceted, finished-product contracts.
- Own the contracting process on behalf of the business.
- Serve as a liaison between all business teams, legal and finance.
- Serve as mediator within the opportunity team and during contract negotiations with clients.
- Manage the review and approval process for contracts, including compliance requirements.
- Strategize with the business on viable negotiation options during contracting process.
- Identify risks during negotiation and escalate to key business stakeholder accordingly.
- Work with every aspect of the business and understand contacts as well as escalation paths necessary to make decisions.
- As needed, provide guidance on contracting practices and procedures.
- Educate the opportunity team on the supporting sales process
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for contract development and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Create templates for standard Acxiom product capabilities and service offerings.
- Work with finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk contract requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, etc.
- Monitor customer reaction to Acxiom terms and conditions. Recommend changes to applicable Acxiom parties, as needed.
**What you will need:**
- Ability to clearly capture business product and service offerings in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize on a dime and independently manage workload.
- Aptitude and creativity to lead complex problems to resolution.
- Exceptional communicator and coordinator of activity.
- [Basic understanding]Strong knowledge of Acxiom policies and procedures.
- Ability to balance interests of all parties and raise risks to leaders as appropriate.
- Capacity to maintain composure and even extend serenity within a demanding situation.
- Solid awareness of ever-changing Acxiom subject matter experts.
- Understanding of financial concepts.
- 5 years or more of technology contracting experience and / or Acxiom experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, law degree and/or professional certification
**What will set you apart:**
- Robust business analytical acumen.
- Exemplary negotiation competencies.
- Aptitude for translating extremely high level or technical information into mainstream communication.
- Intelligence for behavioral communication
- Experience in marketing technology industry
**PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:**
**ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):**
Homebased - Conway
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.