State Street is building out a UX team that is revolutionizing the investment world. We seek a variety of UX practitioners that are passionate about their craft, from user research to UX designers at all levels, creative technologists, and more. At State Street, design is in our DNA.
State Street Alpha, the industry's first and only Front-to-Back Platform, gives clients access to the complete investment lifecycle with the power of choice. By streamlining and improving their day-to-day operations through a single open platform, clients are free to focus on innovation and growth.
The Alpha Platform Management Team is looking to bring on a Senior Content Strategist with hands on experience in designing user experiences for our platform clients. Key Responsibilities:
- Help establish the vision for Alpha Portal
- Perform content audits, analysis, recommendations, mapping, and copy decks, and more across multiple workstreams
- Help to define and execute editorial language throughout the Alpha Portal, including tone & voice for various personas
- Help define State Street Alpha style guide and how it interplays with the State Street master brand
- Write interaction copy for screens, chatbots, and voice interactions
- Define content metadata and attributions
- Influence product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our customers
About the State Street AlphaSM Platform
- 7-10+ years of content strategy, copywriting, editorial work, library sciences or related experience preferred, specifically for enterprise digital products
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related discipline (HCI, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, Graphic Design, Architecture, Library Sciences, etc.)
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your copywriting talent and skills
- Expert knowledge and understanding of user-centered design process in product development environment
- Proven ability to generate polished copy decks that can be used in product development - from concept through production detailing
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating editorial guidelines and specifications
- Proven effectiveness working in global agile teams that include product management, engineering, QA, documentation and other UX professionals
- Understanding of enterprise design systems and how to contribute to their evolution
- Demonstrated proficiency with design tools and prototyping tools, specifically Figma or others, is helpful
- Excellent written and verbal skills for collaboration with developers and executives
- Great copy makes your heart beat a little faster
State Street's AlphaSM platform is the first front-to-back investment servicing platform for Institutional and Wealth Managers globally. State Street and Charles River Development share a common focus on helping clients achieve better investment outcomes. By combining our back- and middle-office expertise with Charles River Development's complementary front-office tools and solutions, we aim to provide clients with a comprehensive servicing platform across the investment process, supported by deep enterprise data management and transaction management capabilities. Our interoperable platform will also enable clients to integrate and align their preferred systems utilizing State Street provided data, as well as access to liquidity, insights and infrastructure.