nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As the nCino Senior Consumer Banking Consultant, you will provide subject matter expertise to customers, project teammates and product development resources through internal and external collaboration. You will help customers understand how nCino functions in consumer banking using best practices and a prescriptive approach. You will then help them to realize the benefits of our Bank Operating System by being the Delivery SME and leveraging your extensive industry experience across Retail Lending and Deposit Account Opening projects. Responsibilities
- Work withnCinoimplementation team consisting of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and Solution Architectsto provide in depth feedback about the Consumer Banking industry best practices and considerationsfor the project
- Utilize an Agile process to assess a customer's current state, determine future state, understand the gaps and advise the customer and project team on the best course of action for their project success
- Communicateto business, and executive customer stakeholders to set appropriate expectations related tocustomer commitment andrequisite resource allocationfor a successfuldeployment and confirm schedule
- Reinforce nCino and industry best practices to support a high-quality implementation that aligns with industry expectations and product functionality
- Assist in future communication, training structure, etc. to reinforce best practices across the organization and support internal training and enablement sessions
- Bachelor's degreewith 4+ years of experience with a large FI (Bank or Credit Union) or combination of experience, education, & superior performance
- Large FI experience,particularly withLoan Origination/Servicing Systems,including large-scale transformational program/project leadership
- Strong understanding of the end user experience/needs for Deposit and Retail Loan account opening
- Understanding of consumer regulatory environment and how it relates to account openings, such as Reg Z, DD, E, O, TRID, HMDA etc.
- Strong understanding of KYC/CIP and BSA/AML
- Exceptional communication skills and an innovative problem-solving personality
- Proven ability tocultivaterelationships and interact with keyseniordecision makersduring project engagements
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly and independently
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks, projects, and workload to deliverperthe program/project schedule
- Passion to deliver the highestquality solution to banking customers with anall-in commitment to what we do
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or systems built on relational databases a big plus
- Experience in Implementation
- Extensive experience with Consumer/Retail Branch Banking
- Account Opening operations
- Position requires up to 30% travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. - provided by Dice