Job Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA 94107
Duration: 4 months assignment
· We're looking for a compensation professional to join our team as a contractor to help us attract and retain talent and grow everyone's confidence in compensation.
· The assignment is expected to be for 2-4 months, with possibility of extension. This person can sit remotely in the US.
· You'll support the team in all things compensation, including base salary and merit budget design, sales compensation, equity-based programs, communications and education. Job Requirements:
- Help administer compensation programs, including salary, short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, and benchmarking and survey analysis.
- Work with HRBPs and members of the Compensation team to solve challenging real-time compensation problems.
- Partner with HRBPs to perform pay equity reviews for individuals and groups.
- 5+ years of experience in compensation, including equity compensation.
- Experience in evaluation and benchmarking of a variety of business and functional positions.
- Previous experience in a client-facing compensation role.
- Effective experience interacting with and influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient in quantitative analysis in Excel or Google Sheets.
Thanks & Regards,
Siddhartha Das (Sidd)
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)