At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of compensation programs at Iron Mountain. As a key member of the Compensation team, this position will provide analytical support, administration, and reporting on a variety of compensation elements including base salary, short-term and long-term incentives. The role will utilize Workday and other tools to support the Company's pay for performance philosophy, annual and quarterly projects, and other compensation initiatives.
* Assists team with reporting and analyses to measure the effectiveness of compensation program design and delivery to clients.
* Will partner and act as an internal consultant with managers and supervisors regarding compensation issues, policies and procedures
* Partner with Iron Mountain's HR Center of Excellence and conduct job analysis / market pricings on individual and groups of positions as needed to ensure appropriate classification is aligned with market compensation
* Assist in gathering and analyzing data to provide relevant information / recommendations to team members /HR / business managers
* Manage and participate in identified salary surveys
* Lead on updates and management of market data aggregator tools
* Calculate bonuses for multiple bonus plans and manage bonus accrual files, as well as general analyses in support of business needs
* Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients in all compensation matters
* Stays current with trends and innovations in compensation program design and other reward and recognition programs, continually innovating to drive alignment with culture and performance
* May lead or support special projects as assigned
* BS Degree in HR, Business or Finance preferred. Minimum of 5 years of compensation related experience
* Excellent project management, analytical and computational skills
* Experience with Workday preferred
* Experience with a market data aggregator tool/system preferredStrong knowledge of human resource laws, local / Federal regulations and best practices.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills for client and colleague interaction
* Strong technical knowledge of MS Office or G-Suite applications required including development of spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, lookups.
* Must be comfortable and able to work in a fast-paced changing environment and be able to use independent judgment for decisions that may not be straightforward
* Demonstrated ability to maintain total confidentiality in all matters related to employee compensation
* High-level organizational, project and time management skills
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or similar certification preferred, but not required
* Some travel - up to 10% may be anticipated
Category: Human Resources Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE