Senior Compensation Analyst (FT) Remote
Lebanon, NH, USA
Post Date Jul 20, 2022
Requisition # 220001MH
Participates in the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs which include job documentation and evaluation, salary administration and performance management to contribute to the attraction, retention, motivation, and reward of employees.
1. Conducts job analysis to classify jobs and establish job descriptions. Ensures results are communicated to appropriate parties. Oversees the maintenance of D-H's job description database, updating the job descriptions to include all pertinent information.
2. Evaluates year over year market trend lines for jobs utilizing salary surveys and studies labor markets to determine compensation trends.
3. Establishes equitable salary rates and ranges within the organization as compared to the labor market and peer organizations utilizing DH compensation philosophy, job analysis, and survey processes and makes recommendations regarding changes based on best practices and industry standards.
4. Assists in reviewing compensation policies and practices, consistent with operational needs and ensures compliance with legal requirements. Provides training to D-H leaders to ensure compliance and consistency throughout the organization.
5. Prepares and presents to HR management analysis and reports concerning compensation issues.
6. Distributes job evaluation and merit program resources, information and associated reporting.
7. Assists of HR Development in training needs as it relates to pay for performance.
8. Ensures the delivery of compensation services in conjunction with other Human Resources services.
9. Participates in the enhancement of Human Resources Information Systems in order to achieve maximum utilization of available technology in support of compensation processes.
Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Bachelors Degree in a Human Resource area or Business Administration or significant related experience with 8 years of Compensation experience required.
+ Must have a thorough working knowledge of compensation theory, techniques, and applicable laws which govern the function.
+ Proven written, verbal and communication skills required.
+ Must be able to think creatively, analytically and be detail oriented.
+ Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
+ Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.