We are seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Community Manager to shape and nurture Apollo’s owned community. In this role, you will be the driving force scaling the community, while creating a positive and engaging experience for all members. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping Apollo customers and GTM professionals connect with each other while harnessing the power of community to build brand presence and trust. The role is perfect for someone with previous experience building and scaling a community in Slack (tech experience is a huge plus!).
- Collaborate with internal teams and members to create engaging programs, bringing our customers closer to our product, while demonstrating the value of Apollo to prospects.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on strategies that drive member acquisition across millions of end users and prospects within our market segment.
- Build relationships with community members via Slack, virtual events, social media, and other channels, becoming a “go to” connector to the Apollo brand.
- Organize and host virtual events, including AMA’s, workshops, and networking sessions.
- Manage onboarding, offboarding, and winback programs with the goal of activating members within their first 30 days of joining.
- Use community as a platform to cultivate champions for Apollo, creating a new “arm” of product fans & experts acting as an extension of our brand.
- Deploy relevant member surveys to audit our current community perception and help inform our community strategy.
- Manage pipeline of research panel participants ready to engage with our product team via dedicated community channels.
- Moderate and encourage discussions, share relevant content, and facilitate knowledge exchange among community members.
- Analyze key metrics related to member growth and activation, adjusting strategies accordingly.
- +4 years of experience in a marketing role, with at least 2 years direct experience in owning the growth and activation of a Slack community within SaaS.
- Highly collaborative, understanding the various functions within an org that support customer satisfaction, and bringing those functions into a more active role within the community.
- Ability to project manage across multiple teams as well as own multiple initiatives at once. (Previous experience using Asana a plus).
- Incredible attention to detail. The ability to understand where things fall within your scope of priorities, set expectations, and fulfill commitments made to community members and other stakeholders.
- Familiarity with marketing tooling and a basic understanding of what a successfully automated acquisition program looks like for a community.
- Comfortable with hosting events and being the face of the Apollo community.