This is a 3 month contract to hire, to be on my w2 so no C2C. You can be anywhere in the US but if you prefer to be hybrid in the future , the team is in Atlanta.
1) PRIOR DEV EXPERIENCE- THERE IS A TEST IN C# .NET
2) Cloud solutions architecture and engineering - you will work independently to design aws infrastructure for different dev teams. AWS Solutions architect certification HUGE PLUS
3) heavy focus on security- you must be able to design aws solutions that are secure. Security expertise in AWS is a must
The AMS DevOps team is seeking an experienced Cloud Solutions Engineer to support the software infrastructure pipeline used to manage the AMS suite of tools. As a critical member of the team, you will partner with the AMS application teams to containerize and move existing on-prem applications into the cloud. Additionally, you will manage the automated build and deploy processes for infrastructure and custom software in a fast, reliable and consistent fashion while meeting audit and security requirement for key SOX systems. Your work will include designing and building processes and tools for on-going security remediation and general cloud account maintenance. Your work will be critical to the expansion of the AMS stack as WarnerMedia continues to integrate HBO and Turner brands and business processes and as it migrates applications to the cloud from on-prem hosting environments.
• Collaborate with teams to help containerize existing applications.
• Collaborate with development teams to design automated deployment solutions, highly available systems, and cloud-centric architectures.
• Deliver tools to automate and manage application deployment and system configurations.
• Review existing infrastructure and determine ways to automate security remediation.
• Create systems that support audit and security requirements for the business.
• Provide expert technical advice and assistance for multiple development teams and related-infrastructure groups.
• Communicate effectively and clearly with development teams within the organization.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related experience.