Are you keen to use your significant experience to shape SaaS solutions across the continent, and not just Europe? Keep reading
Calling all those krazy about Kubernetes is it working? Perhaps youre in awe of AWS and equally intrigued by IaC? Working with a hands-on, monitor/document/automate and self-starting attitude, youll be working amongst the most talented in the industry. Being a Senior in this department, youll likely become a go-to trend setter with more Junior colleagues, Key skills you will bring and add to the team are:-
- Excellent hands-on experience with AWS and their core services: EC2, RDS (Aurora preferred), Lambda, S3, SNS etc.
- Solid experience in scripting, tooling and automation within IaC (Infrastructure as Code),using a combo of Cloud Formation, Terraform, Python and Bash
- Demonstrable knowledge and practice working in Linux admin, web delivery including NGINX a bonus
- Comfortable working with databases including MySQL, Redis and MongoDB advantageous
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills, with an attitude of growth within the wider team to raise the bar even higher
Wed ideally like you to be able to attend our offices in Cardiff weekly, however, please get in touch if youd prefer a fully remote position. In return for your skills and expertise, youll receive benefits designed with you in mind and a salary of up to £60,000, perhaps more if youre a superstar! Do you have what it takes? Or do you know someone that does, get in touch today with your latest and most up-to-date CV NOW for immediate consideration. Bright Purple is an equal opportunities employer: we are proud to work with clients who share our values of diversity and inclusion in our industry.