Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad's work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We're focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare's most comprehensive imaging and analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad's modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Senior Client Project Manager is responsible for defining and managing the entire process of delivering product implementation and expansion of complex projects for Intelerad's clients and partners. The Senior Client Project Manager will interact with clients in order to install, optimize or change their PACS (Picture Archiving Communication System) or RIS (Radiology Information System) to suit their business outcomes.
* Manage the project from kickoff to implementation and client acceptance
* Develop, manage and execute the project plan, and be accountable for results
* Guide clients through the preparation of their IT infrastructure
* Manage communications between the client, Intelerad and other project participants
* Oversee the efforts of the required internal specialists / departments
* Create and update project documentation for both internal and the client's use
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* 5+ years managing technical projects, desirably software implementations, with an eye to managing risk, scope, quality and budget
* Experience delivering project results to external clients, desirably in a professional services context (billable)
* Sufficient knowledge to discuss general hardware (MB/GB/TB, server partitioning, RAIDs, workstations, UPS) and networking (client/server architecture, LANs, bandwidth, VPNs, firewalls) concepts with IT personnel
* Strong negotiation, planning, and project reporting skills
* Understand Agile software development methodologies
* Experience with a rapidly scaling technology/software business is a plus
* Proven track record of decision making and problem-solving based on analytics and voice of the customer
* Highly strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives
* Excellent analytical, research, organizational and planning skills
* Outstanding leadership skills, and the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad's Leadership Team: