Gainwell Technologies LLC
Performs complex product design, bug verification, systems analysis, release testing and programming activities, using research and analysis. Supports full life-cycle of product development processes for creating new products and services. Investigates and resolves complex business and technical product integration matters of significance. Focuses on a specific product or family of technologies in multiple platforms; functions independently within a business area and assists at the enterprise level to influence the technical decisions during various phases of the project.
Essential Job Functions
- Designs and delivers complex, comprehensive product based business solutions at the enterprise level using customized methodology and work products.
- Monitors and/or leads the product implementation process, ensuring that the solution is sound, appropriate and cost-justified, the components integrate properly, and the domains of change within the scope of the solution are addressed.
- Understands the customer business value associated with the deployment of business productivity, system-to-system, and end-user applications. Provides the client with strategic product advice including product features, vendor recommendations and future direction of technology.
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technologies that are new to company, clients, or the information technology industry as they relate to package-based application implementations.
- May participate in or lead major proposal efforts; creates strategies to win business in new markets or current accounts, working with marketing and other appropriate departments.
- Influences client expectations and ensures client satisfaction at the account level.
- Compares solutions with other product development managers, vendors, and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides industry expertise on product systems, processes, and network architectures. Creates and delivers internal and and/or external conference presentations and participates in product user groups to market and support product solutions.
- Coordinates activities of less experienced personnel to determine appropriate product development and implementation strategies and to ensure cost effectiveness and product efficiency.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with client enterprise products, services, and strategies; and technical products, vendors, families of technologies, and product configurations
- Experience working with product and platform configurations
- Experience working with technology architecture, mainframes, scheduling software, and other related technologies
- Experience working with programming design, programming concepts and coding languages
- Experience working with development tools, processes, approaches and/or techniques
- C Developing/Programming Experience
- HIPAA Transactions Knowledge
- EDI Experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills to communicate product knowledge with customers and management
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Good organization and time management skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to changing situations, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to anticipate problems, deal with and resolve ambiguity and take decisive action
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- Other US Locations may be considered / Remote Work
- May require evening and weekend work