The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst helps the company with performance improvement and achieving the company’s goal. Creating and maintaining automated Reports using QuickSight can help to improve our Happy Client goal, while efficiency-related reporting can help with Healthy Financials and Happy Employees. Providing the information and making it accessible allows performance measurements that affect Successful Staff.
Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, and operations teams.
- Dashboards and performance metrics support key business decisions.
- Adherence to reporting deadlines.
- Communicating regularly with clients/end users about progress on projects and potential issues that may arise during the course of work.
- Conducting research using data from internal and external sources to identify trends and opportunities.
- Recommending changes to existing business processes based on findings to improve efficiency.
- Conduct analysis of findings and offer action-driven recommendations and insights to executive leaders and managers based on results.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to develop business intelligence solutions that meet organizational goals.
- Establish, maintain communication, and provide support with expertise with Operations and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Coordinating with IT staff and another department to ensure that systems are functioning properly to support the business intelligence solution. This will also include other issues concerning data.
- Implement strict quality control to avoid reports redundancy with departments’ standards in building, developing, and maintaining data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Responds timely and accurately to emails.
- Increase agent efficiency and productivity thru the Freshdesk ticketing tool.
- Managing tickets and ensuring to meet the agreed SLA.
- Ensuring that there is no ticket that went overdue.
- Every ticket will be resolved.
- Reports Development thru Quick Sight Business Intelligence tool.
- Upload raw data for the Business Intelligence tool in a timely manner.
- Using warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision-making and business performance monitoring.
- Maintaining data analytics platforms.
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models.
- Performing quality assurance checks on reports.
- Generating and delivering quality reports to internal and external customers
- Upskilling or acquiring new and relevant competencies.
- Digital upskilling – New Software, Digital marketing, and programming skills.
- Align employees around our mission through education and initiatives.
- Live and teach the ClearSource Core Values (Customer First, Personal Accountability, Humble Courage, Hungry, Happy, and Healthy).
- Competitive Salary
- Remote work set up
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Group life insurance
- 13th Month pay
- Bachelor's Degree, in computer-related courses or preferably in an analytical field - e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Understanding AWS QuickSight and can set up ETL and Business Intelligence environment.
- Understanding different AWS services, their use, and configuration.
- Proficient in using SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse solutions, and databases in a business environment with large-scale, disparate datasets.
- Complex quantitative and data analysis skills.