Looking for a candidate in DC, SF or Dallas. Can be hybrid or 100% remote. Commercial Real Estate Industry experience Preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and enter data into CRM (Salesforce), including leads and pursuits, contacts, and firm initiatives.
- Create customized CRM dashboards and reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly communications
- Develop CRM standards and customized tools for firm optimization
- Manage and coordinate studio lead, opportunity, and contact pipelines and conduct meetings for review
- Conduct research projects used for business development efforts, including company and industry research, pursuit lists, and competitive intelligence.
- Assist and collaborates with senior business development on Salesforce database management and firm-growth initiatives
- Develop and executes strategic communications (emails, calls, etc.) for business development pursuits
- Complete other assignments and projects as needed
- A college degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, or English required or five years of relevant experience, preferably in a design, architecture, commercial real estate, construction, or a professional services firm.
- Past executive assistant experience preferred
- Successful candidate is proactive and able to remain flexible while delivering high quality work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Five plus years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must understand and maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials
- Highly motivated, creative and collaborative.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and planning skills with good attention to detail; ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet fast deadlines, and coordinate own work.
- Demonstrated ability to perform as part of a team
- Proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat). Experience using a CRM, Salesforce a plus. Experience using software applications, CMAP and Costar a plus