We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!Location:
R26099 Senior Business Analyst, Unified Communications (Remote) (Open)Job Posting Title:
Senior Business Analyst, Unified Communications (Remote)What we're looking for:
You are a proficient unified communications analyst with hands-on experience with implementation and support of Digital Productivity and Unified Communications, especially Microsoft Teams!Position Summary
We are currently seeking an Unified Communications Business Analyst within our Digital Workplace Communications and Collaboration team who will have direct responsibility administering and supporting Citrix's global communication and collaboration technologies. As a technical analyst you will participate in and lead small teams on assignments to accomplish project goals, collaborate with technical analysts/end users to gather business requirements, and provide technical and business information based on the suggested technology. This role is open to remote employees in the United States, anywhere except ColoradoRole Responsibilities
- The team member will be expected to work both independently and as a part of a team to achieve the highest levels of customer experience and satisfaction.
- Ensure the availability and stability of all Collaboration and Virtual Meeting technologies
- Provide support and administration of Microsoft Teams and other unified communications services.
- Refine and execute full life cycle of architecture, design, training, and deployment of unified communications projects and initiatives.
- Manage positive vendor relationships to leverage economies of scale, process refinement, and partnership through execution of project throughout the globe.
- Communicate with end users and communities of interest through meetings, presentations, white board sessions, training documentation, and status/health tracking of projects.
- Participate in working sessions to develop new processes and procedures that improve the IT business practices.
- Automate repetitive tasks to reduce request turnaround times and increase employee satisfaction.
- Manage project tasks and deliverables to complete projects on time and budget.
- Actively Participate in workshops, strategy, and roadmap sessions.
- Function as the Product Owner leading the Communication and Collaboration Agile team with assistance from the Scrum Master.
- 5+ years working with Microsoft Teams/O365.
- User migration experience. Global user support and administration experience.
- Experience with Slack, Miro, Teams Telephony and other unified communications services is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Highly collaborative with the ability to influence others.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience.
#LI-AG1What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're an engineer, we'll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we'd love to talk.Functional Area:
Business Systems AnalystAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at or email us at for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.