This role includes managing RxCCR project for a Health Plan client (BCBSM), including analysis and guidance on document style and needs. Assistance of the Health Plan Senior BA with overall management of the implementation. Support of ad hoc file receipt and liaison between Production staff and PSR staff for coding enhancements and needs. NOTE: These positions will support client audits with Implementation and production team in Q4 each year.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Understanding the software requirements and impacts to associated upstream and downstream users and applications
- Detailed analysis of data requirements to BCBSM benefit translation to RxCCR
- Recommending new ways to streamline / simplify / optimize capabilities and managing deliverables and processes, and incorporating them into future deliverables
- Formulary code support for project effort (organization and monitoring of status)
- Performs BOM file analysis and data mapping into RxCCR HP XML
- Partnering directly with Senior Business Analyst on Business Admin team
- Successfully drive results in a cross functional team environment
- Performs UAT and regression testing in various applications based on need
- Ability to lead issue resolution address and resolve conflicts
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3+ years' experience leading / driving complex projects
- Involving new capabilities or functional requirements
- Multiple stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Proven track record / history of ability to resolve complex issues, gain consensus
- Lead teams in a matrix management environment - Past accountability and track record of driving both volume and quality of work
- Advanced user of Office Suite products
- Microsoft Project experience or ability to create projects / process plans
Careers with OptumRx.
- Associate degree in Business, Communications, Health Administration, or a related field
- Experience with technical requirements translation
We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: OptumRx, UnitedHealth Group, UHG, Healthcare, Health Care, PBM, RxCCR, RxConstruct, ServiceNow, telecommute, telecommuter, remote, work from home