Senior Business Analyst - SAP/IBP - Remote
Our client, a very successful national telecommunications organization, is in search for a dedicated Senior Business Analyst with Integrated Business Planning (IBP) experience and technical knowledge. This is a very unique opportunity as you will play a strategic role in defining the IBP platform.
This is a critical position within the organization and works very closely with key business stakeholders. The organization has a storied history of driving business through technological investments. You will be responsible for managing the configuration of IBP in accordance with SAP, creating efficiencies and documenting workflows for the entire organization. The organization has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work. They are a Fortune 1000 organization that promotes a healthy life/work balance.
Why work for the company:
- Unique team of junior, mid-level, and advanced Business Analysts with whom you will work closely with - sense of community within a larger organization
- Professional yet casual work environment with flexibility in mind - create your own schedule, participate in health/wellness programs, 100% tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Opportunity for advancement (multiple career paths available)
- Organization harbors personal and professional development
What will the Senior Business Analyst SAP/IBP do?
- Be a liaison between the technical ERP team and the business - providing technical analysis, support, and recommendations relating to the Integrated Business Planning process
- Develop and document a wide array of supply chain processes, procedures and systems related to SAP Planning and Purchasing (PP), Materials Management (MM), Inventory/Warehouse Management (IM/WM) and Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Configuration and set up of applications with technical oversight for software development
- Work with a team to manage projects, implement plans, and setting up tests for new configurations
What we need in a Senior Business Analyst:
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of technical experience with Integrated Business Planning (IBP), SAP ERP Systems, and would prefer a certification in IBP. The Senior Business Analyst will need to be an effective communicator, not afraid to make recommendations or to incorporate new ideas from previous experiences.
- Bachelors Degree - Business Administration, Computer Sciences, information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst working with in an SAP environment
- Integrated Business Planning Certification is preferred but not required
- Ability to understand business needs and use technology to meet the demands
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP ERP systems
- Someone who is comfortable working 100% remotely