At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We're seeking a Senior Business / Implementation Analyst to join our implementation team! You will have the opportunity to work with Broadridge's top tier clients and deliver a full front-to-back solution.
* Implement and assist with an implementation of SentryPM for our new clients.
* Analyze and understand every client's business needs to deliver a full front-to-back solution.
* Assist with gathering requirements and creating documentation
* Work with Broadridge internal teams including Global Support
* Two or more years of experience in providing financial technology solutions to clients within the asset management industry (FIS's Front Arena, Broadridge / ClearStructure's Sentry PM, etc.)
* Experienced in a customer facing role enabling and troubleshooting request
* Knowledge in financial products with emphasis on syndicated and direct lending
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently
* Excellent organizational skills
* Analytical, problem solving skills
* Some exposure to database management using SQL
* Strong MS office experience, especially excel
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .