An industry-leading civil engineering consulting firm is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Bridge Engineer to join their team.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Salary: $120K/yr - $184K/yr, salary negotiable
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Contact Hire Resolve for your next career-changing move.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Chanel Mendes and Emma Hudson at Hire Resolve or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us your resume: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
- We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your resume on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 years of progressive structural engineering design experience; complex bridge design experience preferred
- Professional Registration PE within the field of engineering in the State of Colorado