We are hiring a Senior Brand Designer to help craft the future of Apollo. Brand Designers serve a vital role here in helping us learn, concept, and iterate to tell the best brand story to our customers through all channels.
- Work with marketing team partners to understand marketing goals and brand strategy.
- Work with researchers or strategists to understand customer pains, needs, and wants.
- Jam with your brand design peers to concept creative ideas based on the marketing brief.
- Collaborate with marketers, PMs, product designers, and content designers to execute creative solutions across different channels such as websites, email & social media campaigns, product launches, blogs, swags, and many more!
- Work with your marketing partners to Iterate based on both qual. and quant. data.
- Maintain and evolve Apollo’s brand design system.
- Champion Apollo brand.
- 6+ years of experience designing for SaaS marketing.
- You have basic knowledge of brand strategy.
- You’re a self-starter that thrives while working in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have proficiency in design software: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect…
- You are a voracious learner, constantly trying to learn how to improve customer experience, drive core metrics.
- You have a refined grasp of design fundamentals: typography, color, grids, layout
- No big ego – we can uphold excellent rhythms within our Marketing, Product Management, Engineering & Design squads because each member has respect for each other, and has a shared understanding of the goals, vision, and principles that Apollo operates on.
- You can think at a systems level and execute high-quality work consistently
- You are a strong communicator and advocate for the brand and its impact
- You live and breathe design!
- Copy Writing
- Product Design